1 fashion clothing – High fashion clothing men
1 Fashion Clothing
- Clothes collectively
- (clothes) apparel: clothing in general; “she was refined in her choice of apparel”; “he always bought his clothes at the same store”; “fastidious about his dress”
- a covering designed to be worn on a person’s body
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- characteristic or habitual practice
- “?1” (read “Infinity Ichi”; translated as “Infinity 1”) is Do As Infinity’s twenty-first single, released on June 17, 2009. The band had disbanded in September 2005, but reformed three years later in September 2008.
- one: the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; “he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it”; “they had lunch at one”
- one: used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; “`ane’ is Scottish”
1 fashion clothing – Robeez Baby-girls
The concept is to take old knackered clothing and make something useful out of it.
Hat = old t-shirt
Bag = old jeans
Cardigan = battered and machine shrunken, ready for the bin, given a new lease of life with some cute new buttons and cuffs.
Model: Nicky Short
Designer: Clem Short
Ideally, we’d have liked to have done this earlier in the day so we had some ambient light but timings didn’t work out so we ended up doing the shoot at about 6pm on my deck just as the snow started to fall again.
30D + 17-40 F4L.
Focal Length: 19 mm
430EXII + shoot-through brolly high camera left at 1/4 power as key light.
SB24 at 1/16 power, bare, camera right for rim.
Fired with Phottix radio trigs.
Clothes I bought for the baby
1. Polka. 2. Oobi. 3. Itch. 4. Small Paul. 5. Gymboree. 6. Munster. 7. Polka. 8. Minti. 9. Small Paul.
1 fashion clothing